Roadmap for 2022.
- HebeSwap is online
- Open source Hebe Token+HebeSwap contract code
- Completed the sale of the team 7.4 M HEBE and solved the liquidity pool problem
- Complete the migration of most Hebe Tokens on HebeBlock
- Complete Token Factory to help Ethereum Classic users issue Erc20 tokens
- Completed Hens development (Ethereum Classic Domain Name Service)
- On February 18th, Hens mainnet went live
- Create a Hens trading market to facilitate Hens users to buy and sell domain names
- Completed HebeWallet to fully support the Ethereum Classic ecosystem
- HebeWallet supports new main chain - ADA
- Use HENS and HEBE Swap fees to buy back 8,000,000 HEBE.
- Newly locked 8,000,000 HEBE-ETC liquidity pool
- Hebe Fund - Build more liquidity pools for hebeswap, such as stable coins, to support the development of other projects