In 2021, we voted at the community meeting to abandon the hebeblock network and make every effort to build the Ethereum Classic ecosystem. As of December, we started 20,000u, from community sponsorship.
As of December:
Team funds: 160,000u, the team spends 6800u per month, enough for stable and sustainable development in the next 2 years.
Team HEBE: 4,436,261.15 HEBE
Repurchase HEBE: 4,593,903.637 HEBE
Expenditure and income details:
- 1.Sell 7.5 million HEBE = 2100 ETC
- 2.HENS income = 2300 ETC
- 3.The team sells 3 million HEBE = 4000 ETC
- 4.MEXC costs 500,000 HEBE, and CITEX costs 500,000 HEBE
- 5.Additional HEBE expenses for team wages: 1.5 million HEBE, (100,000-150,000 HEBE rewards employees per month).
- 6.Invest 1 million HEBE in BOOFSWAP (unfortunately the investment failed)
- 7.Profit repurchase HEBE: 4,593,903.637 HEBE
- 1.In January, we released hebeswap and hebe token
- 2.March, we released the hens domain name
- 3.In May, we released EtcWallet Browser Extension
- 4.In August, we listed in MEXC
- 5.In October, we released desktop wallets such as EtcDesktop
- 6.In November, we released ETCSCAN, the new etc block explorer
Plans for next year:
- 1.Develop and maintain products for 2022
- 2.The hebeswap revision will integrate hens, nft market and other functions in the future, and become the traffic entrance on Ethereum Classic
- 3.Integrated multi-signature function
- 4.Community multi-signature management HEBE uncirculated tokens
- 5.If the funds are sufficient next year, we plan to recruit market operation and promotion personnel to be responsible for our operation and promotion work.
The team's annual 12 M HEBE details, as of November:
Sell 3 M HEBE, team salary additional HEBE expenditure: 1.5 M HEBE, MEXC spends 500,000 HEBE, CITEX spends 500,000 HEBE, invests in BOOFSWAP 1 M HEBE
Remaining team address: 4.43 M HEBE
3 M + 1.5 M + 500,000 + 500,000 + 1 M + 4.43 M = 10.93 M